Friday, August 29, 2008

Christmas Line


It's time to start thinking about Christmas. I just love this new Stampin Up Stamp set. It's called Holiday line up. This is one on my cards that we will be doing at my Christmas Stamp a stack on October 12 fr0m 2-5. If you are interested just email freeworks47@yahoo.com me by October 9th. This card also uses the New Big Shot. You can buy starting on Tuesday September 2. I used the Top Note Bigz die to make the middle layer. This is a Stampin' up exclusive. I colored in the reindeer's with my Stampin up watercolor crayons with my aqua painter. The nose has the cosmic glitter on it. It really makes the card pop. Don't you love the new punch bundle? If you have not seen it, the Merry christmas is the stamp set and the bunch is called Curly label punch. Thanks for looking let me know what you think.
Happy Stamping,
Laura

No comments: